The Case Management Supervisor is responsible for the supervision, motivation, guidance, and oversight of the performance of Field Case Managers (FCM) in the assigned region. The Case Management Supervisor actively monitors quality standards and productivity of FCM team members to ensure compliance with PRO service standards and customer guidelines.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Ongoing review of FCM team member case files to ensure quality standards are consistently met, communications and reporting are accurate and timely, and all tasks and billing actions are within customer guidelines.
- Provide direct supervision and guidance as needed to FCM team members in resolving complex issues related to casework and customer relationships.
- Coach, motivate, and counsel FCM team members as needed in regard to performance, quality of work, and productivity.
- Provide quality assurance reviews to ensure PRO standards are maintained.
- Other tasks as directed by Director of Case Management and other management personnel.
- Current Nursing license or Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Current Case Management Certification or other related national certification as appropriate to position and approved by management.
- Must reside within the assigned region of service.
- Minimum of five years of experience in medical or vocational case management. Candidates with experience leading, coaching, and motivating a team in a supervisory role preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Worker’s Compensation regulations in all states within assigned region.
- Computer skills to efficiently generate internal and external communications, generate documents, and organize and analyze data; proficiency in Microsoft Windows applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
If you’re ready to take your career to the PRO-level, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary expectations to email@example.com. Or upload your resume to on our careers page HERE.