Benefits of Onsite Case Management
- Assist in determining causality/compensability
- Negotiate type, cost and duration of all treatment
- Prevent unnecessary diagnostics and treatment
- Direct and timely communication with the injured worker and provider
- Coordinate early returns to work
- Prevent work release retractions
- Assist in the creation of viable alternate duty jobs
- If alternate positions are not available, provide vocational placement services including job seeking skills, resume development, labor market survey, and by providing appropriate job leads
- Enhance quality of care, maximize recovery, minimize disability time, control costs, and ensure claimants return to work.
The exponential growth of the Spanish-speaking workforce brings unique challenges when one of these employees is injured on the job or becomes disabled. PRO offers Field Case Managers that can bridge the language and cultural barriers related to the oversight of these often-challenging claims. Whether utilizing full bilingual case management service or selected individual case tasks, PRO can create a cost-effective solution to meet the communication needs of your Spanish-speaking injured workers and witnesses.
PRO offers these Spanish language services:
- Bilingual Onsite or Telephonic Field Case Management
- Bilingual Vocational Case Management
- Translation services related to written statements
- Assistance with obtaining recorded statements